: OM siddhi vinaayakaaya namaH .
: OM sarasvatyai namaH .
: OM mahaa lakshmyai namaH .
: OM durgaayai namaH .
: OM shrii viShNave namaH . or
OM namo naaraayaNaaya .
: OM shrii kRRiShNaayai namaH . or
OM namo bhagavate vaasudevaaya .
: OM shrii raamachandraaya namaH .
: OM shrii naarasiMhaaya namaH .
: OM shivaayai namaH . or OM namaH shivaaya .
Each time when you say 'Samarpayami' (literally: I am offering), please
offer two axataas to the LORD with love and devotion.
(Akshata is uncooked rice, if possible colored with kumkum, saffron powder,
and a little bit of water. This can be prepared in advance for a week and kept near the
1. Dhyaanam Samarpayami (Think or meditate on the LORD)
2. Aawaahanam Samarpayami (Offering invitation the LORD)
3. Aasanam Samarpayami (Offer a seat to the LORD)
4. Paadyam Samarpayami (offer water to wash the feet)
5. Arghyam Samarpayami (offer water to wash the hands)
6. Aachamaneeyam Samarpayami (offer water to drink )
7. Snaanam Samarpayami (Give bath to the LORD)
8. Maha Abhishekam Samarpayami (main head bath)
9. Pratishtaapayaami (make him seated )
10. Vasthram Samarpayami (Offer clothes to the LORD)
11. Yajnopaveetham Samarpayami (Offer the Holy Thread to the LORD)
12. Gandham Samarpayami (offer sandlewood paste/powder)
13. Akshatham Samarpayami (Offer Akshatha to the LORD)
14. Pushpam Samarpayami (Offer flowers to the LORD)
15. Ashthothtra Poojam Samarpayami (Offer the Holy 108 names of
16. Dhoopam Aaghraapayaami (offer agarbatti )
17. Deepam Darshayaami ( offer light )
18. Neivedyam Samarpayami (Offer food to the LORD)
19. Phalam Samarpayami (Offer Fruits the LORD)
20. Taamboolam Samarpayami (offer beetle nut and leaves )
21. Dakshinam Samarpayami (Offer money to the LORD)
22. Maha Nirajanam Samarpayami ( the main aarati)
23. Pradakshinam Samarpayami (taking clockwise rounds in front of
24. Namaskaram Samarpayami (prostrations offer them)
25. Mantra Pushpam Samarpayami ( both incantations and flowers
26. Praarthanaam Samarpayami (offering prayers;List your requests)
27. Xamaapanam Samarpayami ( offering apologies to lord for any